Ingenia Award for Excellence Manuel Rusillo
The conditions to be eligible for the Ingenia Award are:
- Candidates for the award must have completed their Baccalaureate studies or their Higher Grade Training Cycle at an educational centre in the Autonomous Community of Andalusia.
- The prize will be awarded to the new student who, with the best admission grade, enrolls in the 2019/2020 academic year in the first year of some degree taught at the Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería de Telecomunicación or the Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería Informática de la Universidad de Málaga.
- The prize money is 2,000 euros. In the event that two or more people are awarded the prize for having exactly the same score, they will share the economic amount of the prize equally. The prize also includes an accrediting diploma and the inclusion of the winner’s name in an honor roll that will be made available for this purpose at Ingenia’s corporate headquarters.
- To participate in the award, those interested must have completed a form published on Ingenia’s website by 31 July 2019. Applications containing inaccurate or incomplete information will be disqualified.
- Objective procedure to determine who is awarded: once the deadline for submitting applications has closed, Ingenia will transfer to the University the list of people registered in the deadline and in a way that identifies which of them has been effectively enrolled in the official degrees of the engineering schools mentioned above, and has done so by providing a higher qualification for access to the university. Acceptance of these rules explicitly includes the candidate’s authorization for the award to be shared with the University of Malaga for this purpose.
- Once the winner has been determined, it will be communicated to the winner as well as to the rest of the people who have submitted their application. The list of applicants will not be made public. Acceptance of these rules implies the explicit authorisation of the prizewinner to Ingenia to publicly disseminate his or her status as prizewinner by the means he or she deems appropriate, and the inclusion of his or her name on the honour roll of the prize.
- The prize will be awarded in a solemn act that will take place in the city of Nerja (Málaga – Spain) once the academic year 2019/2020 has begun, on a date to be agreed. The attendance of the prizewinner is obligatory to dispose of the prize.
- If, for any reason, the winner does not meet any of the conditions specified in these rules, he will be deprived of the prize, and it will go to the next person deserving of it.