Visit our website with our complete guarantee
As responsible for this website, we seek to offer the utmost legal guarantees regarding the privacy of our users and explain, with the utmost clarity and transparency possible, everything that has to do with the processing of personal data on this site.
Your privacy is important to us, so in this Policy we explain what personal data we collect through our interactions with you and how we use it. Before providing your personal data, please read it carefully and ensure that you have understood it properly.
As responsible for this website, we seek to offer the best legal guarantees in relation to the privacy of our users and explain, as clearly and transparently as possible, everything has to do with the processing of personal data within this website.
This policy was updated on 16 May 2018. The updated version of this policy is the only one valid until another replaces it.
Ingenia has adapted this website to the requirements of current legislation on the protection of personal data, especially Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR) and other related regulations. In addition, in the area of the information society, it complies with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSICE).
Person Responsible for Treatment
Ingeniería e Integración Avanzadas (INGENIA), S.A., hereinafter Ingenia, with registered office at C/ Severo Ochoa, 43, 29590 Campanillas (Málaga), telephone: (+34) 952 029 300, fax: (+34) 952 029 309 and e-mail contact: email@example.com.
Ingenia is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Malaga, Volume 1.366, Book 279 of the General Section, Folio 167, Page Ma-11.322, with C.I.F. A-29.584.315.
For data protection purposes, Ingenia will attend you at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ingenia shall not be liable for any damages arising from access to, use or misuse of the contents of the website.
Dealing with information
Specifically, Ingenia collects the following types of data:
- Identifying data: Name, surname, organization, telephone and e-mail.
This data has been obtained through:
- Information request form.
- Demo access request form.
- Form for registration in face-to-face events or webinars.
- Form for participation in promotional marketing actions, such as prizes, raffles or games.
- Submission of CV in processes of selection.
- Subscription form for newsletters
Applying our principles
At Ingenia, taking into account the requirements of the GDPR, we apply the following principles when processing your personal data:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes, and we will inform you of this beforehand with absolute transparency.
- Data Minimization Principle: We will only request data that is strictly necessary for the purposes for which it is required.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding storage period.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security and confidentiality. You should know that we take every precaution to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of my users’ data by third partiesEn Ingenia, teniendo en cuenta las exigencias del GDPR, aplicamos los siguientes principios a la hora de tratar sus datos personales:
Purpose of Treatment
At Ingenia we collect and process your personal data in order to administer our services effectively and provide you with the highest possible quality.
By using the services of the web https://ingenia.es you authorize us to treat your data with the purposes for which they were collected.
In particular, we use the data you have provided to us and in accordance with the authorisations you have given us for the following purposes:
- Management and control of contact data for purposes of commercial prospecting and advertising of products and services of the company.
- Management of users of demo platforms, such as e-Learning courses.
- Management of contact details for participation in events and webinars.
- Management of contact details for participation in prizes, raffles and games.
- CV management in selection processes.
- Data management for sending newsletters.
Terms of data conservation
The personal data provided will be kept on the basis of different criteria:
- That there is a legal obligation of conservation that falls on Ingenia.
- As long as they are necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected.
- Until the request for deletion or withdrawal of consent by the data subject for the data to be processed, in appropriate cases.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the processing of data lies in the free, specific, informed and unequivocal consent given by the data subject.
Recipients of the data
Ingenia may communicate your data exclusively for the purposes indicated in the “Purpose of Treatment” section.
Under no circumstances will your data be transferred or transferred internationally.
Interested Party's Rights
Anyone has the right to know whether or not Ingenia processes personal data concerning them.
As a data subject, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where applicable, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was originally collected. In certain circumstances, you may request to limit the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
As an interested party, you may also object to the processing of your data, in which case Ingenia will stop processing your data unless there are compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
In exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible party to responsible party where technically possible.
You will not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects on you or significantly affects you in a similar way, unless there is some circumstance that justifies it.
You have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you and that you have provided to us, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller.
If you do not receive a reply from us within one month, you will be entitled to effective legal protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de datos), if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation.
Accuracy and veracity of data
The user guarantees that the personal data provided through the different available channels are truthful, and is obliged to communicate any modification of the same.
As a user, you are solely responsible for the truthfulness and correctness of the data you send to https://ingenia.es, exonerating Ingenia from any responsibility, damages or prejudices arising in this respect.
Secrecy and Security
Ingenia is committed to the use and processing of users’ personal data in order to respect their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection legislation.
With respect to the confidentiality of processing, Ingenia will ensure that any person who is authorized to process the data of the data subject (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, the data subject shall be notified without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as known or when reasonably requested by the data subject.
You have a variety of tools at your disposal to control cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies, such as browser controls to block and delete cookies and controls by some third party analysis service providers to opt out of participating in data collection through web beacons and similar technologies.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If your age does not exceed the established age limit, do not provide us with personal information.
If you are the parent of a child under the established age limit and your child has provided personal information to Ingenia, please write to email@example.com. in order to request the exercise of your applicable rights.
In accordance with the LSSICE, Ingenia states that it does not carry out SPAM practices, and therefore commercial e-mails will not be sent by electronic means that have not been previously requested or authorised by the user..
Ingenia reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, Ingenia will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice prior to their implementation.