- Inventory of assets, automated and manual.
- Management of vulnerabilities and cyber-incidents linked to assets. Integration with LUCIA.
- Problem and change management. Knowledge base.
- Automatic linkage of the asset inventory with the risk analysis and management tool PILAR.
- Management of generated documentation. Versioning, approval flows, searches and access control.
- Management of the lines of action of the risk treatment plan or after GAP analysis.
- Generation of a personalized control panel, metrics and indicators.
- Treatment activity record (GRPD) linked to the risk analysis.
- Training and awareness of users through eLearning.
ePULPO GRC platform to facilitate the comprehensive management of IT Security
ePULPO is the GRC solution that provides a comprehensive management of IT processes and information security in your organization.
The cornerstone of managed security
Information systems are one of the main assets of any organization. The IT Departments are responsible for ensuring their security, ensuring business continuity in the face of any type of contingency, guaranteeing service and responding to regulatory compliance. For them, ePULPO is the solution that will allow them to automate and centralize the complete process of management and compliance of IT Security.
The perfect solution to support the compliance of the ENS, GDPR and ISMS (based on ISO 27001), in addition to the service management according to ISO 20000/ITIL.
Modular, coherent, solid architecture and deployment in a minimum time
If you have a company outside Spain, you can be a distributor
Ingenia offers interested companies the possibility of including the ePULPO solution within their catalogue of information security products. In this way, we offer interested companies the option to market ePULPO among their customers.
Ingenia, in its partner program, offers:
- Additional income on products and services
- Increase the products and services offered
- Access to new opportunities
- Support to the commercial activity of the partners (demos, pre-sales…)
- Additional training and support in the use of ePULPO
- Project References
- Access to demo space, available 24×7
For more information, please contact us.
The pace set by the digital age requires organizations not only to defend the perimeter and avoid vulnerabilities, but also to deploy a Cybersecurity strategy with a 360º approach. Covering not only the technological field but also the physical, organizational and legal.